This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from www.akok.in (“Website”). The Website is owned by Anamika Fashionwears & Exports Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2005 having CIN U18109WB2005PTC101920, and having its registered office address at 5/1B, Paddapukur Lane Kolkata WB 700020 (“AkOk” or “we” or “our”).
1. Acceptance of Terms, etc
a. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who have attained a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. As a minor if you wish to use or make any transaction on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by you through your parents or legal guardian. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
c. Unless otherwise specified, the various products showcased on the Website are currently offered for sale in India only. We make no representation that such products will be sold or delivered in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website from outside India can do so on their own account and we shall not be responsible for any circumstances thereof.
3. Creating an Account
4. Proprietary Rights
a. You confirm and agree that we are the owners of the proprietary information made available to you through the Website and hereby retain all proprietary rights in the same. All the products, designs, images, layout and other content displayed on this website is the intellectual property of Anamika Khanna. AkOk™ and www.akok.in are trade names and/or trademarks of Anamika Khanna and its affiliates.
Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use any trademark/trade name/design/copyright without the prior written consent of the owner of the website. Anamika Khanna has proprietary rights in the Products. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by Anamika Khanna. Any misuse or unauthorized of the intellectual property on this website will not be permitted and will be strictly dealt with as per the applicable laws of India. You acknowledge that your use of the contents on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use.
5. Website Charges
Membership on the Website is free. AkOk does not charge any fee for browsing and making any purchase from the Website. However, AkOk expressly reserves its right to levy a fee from time to time. If any such fee is levied, AkOk will post the same on the Website and such fees shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to AkOk.
6. Prohibited Activities
AkOk reserves its right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, your Website account if you undertake any of the following acts:
- abuse, impersonate or defame any Website user or any other person, entity or any religious community;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing, if not permitted to do so by AkOk, any information or content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing any information or content that is misleading in any way;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any Website user or any other person;
- make any statements, whether expressed or implied, and whether privately or publicly, as those endorsed by us without our specific prior written consent;
- use the Website in an illegal manner or commit an illegal act or use the Website not expressly authorized by us;
- making use of any information or content from the Website that or violates or infringes or of any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity);
- use any robot, spider, tool, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website;
- undertake any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization;
- interfere with, obstruct, destroy or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, whether partly or fully and whether permanently or temporarily;
- email or otherwise transmit any content or material that contains software viruses, malware, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of the Website or of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment connected with the Website;
- use meta tags or code or programs or other devices, tools or technology containing any reference to us or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of ours or any Website user) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
- directly or indirectly modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation in our program, visit and shopping on our site following our posting of a change notice or a new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Acknowledgment of Rights
a. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. we have provided the Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and “BEST EFFORTS” basis and grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, direct, indirect, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website or the result of the website (including all information and content contained therein), including any implied warranties of correctness, validity, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, merchantability or compatibility for a particular purpose or outcome or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the use of the Website will always be secured, uninterrupted, available, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations, or that any defects in the Website or in the products offered from the Website will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Website at all times and the results of the use of the Website.
b. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by us, are those of the respective Website users, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for such content. We do not (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us.
c. From time to time, we may offer new features or tools which our Website users may experiment or experience. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty clause shall apply with full force to such features and tools.
d. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the use or non-use of the Website.
8. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the website, result of using the website including, without limitation, damages for recommendation of the website, loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any liquidated or punitive damages in connection with the use or non-use of the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial loss and/or any other damages resulting from therefrom.
10. Product Pricing and Description
The product price displayed on our Website represents the full retail price listed for the product itself. Such list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain products that are offered as a set, the list price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the estimated or suggested retail price for each of the products included in the set. Where a product is offered for sale by us, the list price will be provided by us.
We warrant that product descriptions or other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
AkOk uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. AkOk is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers.
We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
- Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
- UPI / Wallets
- Net Banking
Any other modes accepted?
Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by AkOk prior to the acceptance of any order. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the applicable invoice, calculated from the date of the invoice. AkOk has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. AkOk is not responsible for any pricing, typographical or other error concerning the products and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from any such errors.
The whole order amount for the products ordered by you will be refunded if the order is cancelled, lost or undelivered to your preferred location.
AkOk reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in a reasonable time.
13. Intellectual Property
The AkOk name and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Anamika Fashionwears & Exports Private Limited. Access to the Website does not authorize you to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
14. Third Party Links
The Website may have reference to any names, marks, products / services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites. Such information and links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply AkOk’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of any such third party, information, product or service. We will not be responsible for the content of any third party website and do not make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of material on such website. If you decide to use or link to any such third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
15. Modifications to the Website
c. Survival: Termination or suspension of your Website account shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination or suspension.
17. Contact Us
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile at +91 9561236873 (between 11am – 7:30pm, Monday – Friday) in case of any queries. We strive to answer and resolve all queries within 24 working hours.